Our Artist Level membership is the foundation of our MUSEA Collective Community, offering monthly Artist Circles every 1st Wednesday of the month for creative exploration, aligned with a our membership journey, and a nurturing space for you to connect with your inner content through inquiry and drawing inspired by Intentional Creativity® processes. Hosted by Member Coordinators, Marnie Dangerfield and Chatelle Jeram.
Your Artist Level Membership also includes:
- Monthly #POP (Paint Our Projects!) Open Studio Parties every last Friday of the month where you can get motivated, get painting, and groove to some great tunes LIVE over Zoom with Intentional Creativity Educators, Milagros Suriano-Rivera and DJ Sumaiyah Wysdom Yates!
- Monthly group circles for Black, Indigenous, and Women of Color, who are also invited to participate in our BIWOC show for 2022.
- Monthly Museum Shows to which ALL Musea Members and their guests are invited featuring Exhibit Openings and Artist Interviews
- Savings on some of the educational offerings from MUSEA School
- Connection to peers via our meber-exclusive iMusea app group for desktop/mobile, where you can share your work and collaborate with other creatives outside of Facebook.
- A dedicated Membership Coordinator Team to support you
- Members-only ‘dashboard’ with access to all the benefits
- Access to our Musea Membership Library which includes hours of Intentional Creativity programming and educational experiences to watch at your leisure
- Regular Articles and communications from our Curator, CoCurators and Member Artists featured in our iMusea Magazine
- Invitation to our Annual November Virtual and On-Location Gathering for Members.